The Third Marine Division Association is now an IRS code 501(c)(19) tax exempt organization. That means contributions to the Association are tax deductible. Although I just got the approval letter, our original application date of December 19, 2019, is the official effective date of exemption. So anything you contributed to the Association beginning on that date is tax deductible.
This is a major moment in the life of the Association. Please continue to support this amazing group of people, this wonderful Association. You may contribute many ways:
- donations returned in the envelope found in your CALTRAP newsletter
- donations in response to various letters of request like the Dedicated Member Page going out soon
- by taking out an ad in the Reunion Journal
- by taking out an ad in the CALTRAP newsletter
- by donating to the Memorial Scholarship Fund
- by donating to the Lucy Caldwell Fund
- by donating to the Operating Fund
- by donating to the Care Of Our Own Program
- a Fidelity donation of $30 or more
- by buying raffle tickets (not tax deductible)- in the new CALTRAP that was mailed March 31, and available on this website.
- by making sure your dues are current
Thank you very much for your continued support. You are all we have. We do not sell goods or services other than advertising. This is an important organization with great friendships and relationships that stretch across the globe. The annual Reunions are wonderful opportunities to get together in person. There are various Chapters of smaller groups around the country and as far away as Guam. We support good causes as mentioned above. We are blessed with a solid organization. All of this is possible with your support.
Thank you very much!
Robert North, President
3rd Marine Division Association, Inc.